Of course, the main reason for the appearance of wrinkles is age, that is, the physiological process of aging of the skin. But there are a large number of external and internal factors that affect negatively on the skin and lead to the faster appearance of wrinkles. Many notice that some people wrinkles become visible only 50 – 60 years, and other creases on the face already appear after 20.
The main causes of early appearance of wrinkles:
1. Life style:
- smoking and other bad habits;
- stress, lack of sleep, chronic fatigue;
- rare outdoor walks, and a sedentary lifestyle;
- the strong loss or weight gain and so on.
2. The tension of the muscles of the face responsible for facial expression:
- the habit of wrinkle forehead, squint and "make faces";
- frequent smiles and laughter;
- professionals loads of speakers, actors, singers, musicians, playing a wind instrument.
3. State of the environment:
- the dry air;
- frequent and prolonged exposure to the sun, including in the solarium;
- cold and windy weather.
4. Poor feeding:
- the use of large quantities of meat, bread, salt, and sugar;
- the habit of drinking a bit of water to be treated;
- irregular and unbalanced diet with a sufficient content of vitamins and trace elements;
- consumption of food "harmful" food: food, smoked products, food preservatives, dyes, flavor enhancers and much more.
5. Individual characteristics:
- dry skin of the face;
- oily skin;
- the poor elasticity of the skin and genetic predisposition to the early formation of wrinkles (heredity).
6. The wrong skin care:
- use low-quality cosmetics, such as decorative, and care;
- benefit from the application of cosmetics;
- the lack of cleaning of the skin and so on.
7. Some of the diseases:
- atopic dermatitis (atopic dermatitis);
- furunculosis, acne is a disease and other inflammatory diseases of the skin of the face;
- scarce in the state of the organism (lack of protein, calcium, vitamins and trace elements, dehydration, lack of oxygen), including HIV and cancer;
- the disease, accompanied by edema in the area of the face and eyelids;
- hormonal disturbances (early menopause, removal of ovaries, the imbalance of thyroid hormones, the adrenal, and other);
- cardiovascular disease and the nervous system, violates the blood circulation of the muscles and skin.
How is the aging of the skin and formation of wrinkles?
With age and under the action of negative factors on the skin and in the subcutaneous-fat layer there are several changes, that lead to sagging skin and formation of wrinkles. The first changes already appear in 25 years. The mechanism of aging of the skin is poor circulation and nutrition to the skin itself, the subcutaneous-the layer of fat and muscles.
To understand how the skin ages, you need to understand how it is made.
The structure of the skin
The skin is an organ that has a huge area. The main its function is the protection function of the whole body against the action of the environment and infections. Also the skin is involved in the exchange of heat and water.
The skin often presents many health problems, in the midst of a variety of diseases, it can change color, moisture, oiliness, elasticity and precipitation, it is bright symptom of many diseases. Therefore, healthy skin can only be a healthy person.
The skin is composed of three layers:
- the epidermis is covered in water-fat layer;
- sc-adipose tissue.
The state of each of these layers is displayed in the appearance of the skin and formation of wrinkles.
Areas layer of fat is the result of a production of the sebaceous glands and sweat glands, which are located in the dermis. It is this layer that is responsible for the moisture of the skin. But apart from the aesthetics effect, the areas of the layer of fat that protects the skin against various factors and infections. Its normal state keeps away the appearance of wrinkles.
The epidermis is 5 layers of cells. The lowest layer (basal) is composed of basal keratinocytes. These cells form the other layers of the epidermis to the outer layer in the cornea. Horny cells are, essentially, the dead, in and of themselves they contain keratin, and gradually, the bark, this occurs in the renewal of the skin. Also in the epidermis are the melanocytes, the cells that make up melanin. This pigment is responsible for the color of the skin, including the racial, the presence of stains and spots, and under the action of ultraviolet light paints the skin of dark color – a tan.
The main function of epidermis is protection against dehydration of the skin, as well as the action of many factors. In addition, the epidermis contains cells of the immune system, protect the skin against infections.
Dermis – is, and is actually the skin. It is the state of the dermis depends on the firmness and elasticity of the skin. In its essence it is a connective tissue that form the elastic and resilient structure of the skin, which consists of:
- the hyaluronic acid.
All of these substances are formed by special cells-fibroblasts. The greater the quantity and better quality – the more elastic the skin.
The acid hyaluronic is able to hold moisture in the skin in the form of itself a gel, which makes it smooth and elastic. Also, this substance prevents the effects on the skin of a variety of toxic substances.
In addition, in the dermis are blood and lymph vessels, nerves, sebaceous and sweat glands. The state of these structures also depends on the speed of wrinkles.
Sc-the adipose tissue is composed of fat and connective tissue. In each person the development of this layer is different depending on the "fat". In the sc fat layer also many blood vessels and nerves.
Characteristics of the building skin of the eyelids or around the eyes and lips:
- the skin around the eyes is very thin, and four times more thin skin of the face;
- more thin zones in the layer of fat on account of the smaller amount of sebaceous glands and the sweat glands;
- the dermis contains lesser amount of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid;
- missing or hardly developed subcutaneous-the layer of fat;
- the increase in the supply of blood vessels and nerve endings.
Beauticians distinguish four types of skin. The basis of the graduation is formed state the sebaceous glands and sweat glands, namely, the humidity and the oiliness of the skin.
The skin types of the face:
- Normal skin – it looks good, a little sensitive to the action of environmental factors, less prone to the formation of wrinkles.
- Dry skin – usually mild, almost not visible are the pores. But that type of skin is prone to a more rapid irritation and early detection of roughness (incorrect handling).
- Oily skin – usually that shining, translucent capillaries, enlarged pores. She often form pimples and pustules. But that skin is less vulnerable to the action of different stimuli and, later, to form wrinkles.
- The combination of leather – the most problematic. In the region of the forehead, nose, lips and chin skin is usually oily, and in the other areas of the face is normal or dry.
It is the type of skin depends on selection care, anti-aging and cosmetics.
As if to make the wrinkles?
1. Under the action of different causes of premature aging, or age worsens the power and the blood circulation of the dermis and subcutaneous fat, as well as mimic muscles.
2. The epidermis is formed smaller quantity of basal keratocytes and increases the number of dead horny cells, is broken, your normal exfoliate the skin becomes rough and scaly, more resistant. It also decreases the amount of melanocytes, the skin darkens. In consequence of this, occurs a violation of the discharge of sebum, deteriorate, all of the metabolic processes in the skin.
3. Interrupted the work of sebaceous and sweat glands, thins the areas in the layer of fat, the skin becomes more dry, occurs dehydration.
4. Decreases the update of fibroblasts, as a result, less is made up of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, the connective tissue loses its original structure. The skin loses elasticity and easy to wrinkled, forming grooves and folds – wrinkles.
5. To reduce the content of hyaluronic acid in the skin leads to dehydration of the dermis. It is also reinforced negative on the skin of toxins different, which exacerbates all of the processes of formation of wrinkles.
6. Fat or thin sc layer of fat also affects the formation of wrinkles. Thus, when the lack of it, decreases the elasticity of the entire skin, and when your excess are violated all of the metabolic processes of the skin, occurs wilted.
As a result, the skin gradually becomes wrinkled, saggy, dull and dry.
Still an important role in the development of wrinkles, plays a state of mimic muscles, when they overexcitation and flaccidity develop expression lines, folds and a variety of flaccidity of the skin.
Types and kinds of wrinkles on the face
The intensity of wrinkles are:
1. Surface – changes occur to a greater extent in the epidermis. Such wrinkles often find on your face of girl and woman. The main reason, the appearances of surface of wrinkles is dryness of the skin and the muscle tension of the facial (expression wrinkles).
2. Deep – changes occur in the dermis and subcutaneous body fat, lost skin elasticity, becomes flabby, and appear sagging of stretched skin. This usually wrinkles and they, unfortunately, do not lend themselves to drawing conventional therapies of beauty.
Also the intensity of the wrinkles, these can be divided into static and dynamic. The first in the state of repose, are not visible, noticeable only when the voltage to imitate the muscles. According to the same behind the mask of serenity, not to hide.
Types of wrinkles, on the basis of their appearance:
1. Expression lines – these occur when the tension of the muscles of the face.
2. The gravitational pull – the result is sagging of the skin due to bad it firmness and elasticity.
3. Age – the wrinkles related with aging, generally cover the entire surface of the face.
Types of wrinkles, depending on the location
Each person is different, as your wrinkle, which can be explained by their characteristics, and different habits. Popularly the emergence of certain types of wrinkles connect to and with nature, and with weights life lived.
How to get rid of the wrinkles?
With the first wrinkles can cope alone, by modifying the style of life and correctly to take care of the skin of the face. In aid of a variety of masks homemade or ready-made wrinkles and to the base of innovative features.
If the simple techniques don't help, you need the help of a doctor-the beautician, that will tell you how to effectively smooth the skin of the face, prescribe the necessary procedures, including physical therapy sessions. Surgeons, you can turn to when the mask of the hardware and procedure does not help, they will be able to offer an injection, laser therapy, and as a radical option – plastic surgery.
Simple rules that should be followed when combating wrinkles and prevent their development:
- Abandon bad habits, smoking and alcohol, especially, had a negative impact on the appearance of the face.
- Sleep and walk in the open air.
- Drink plenty of fluids, emphasizing the purified and mineral water.
- Don't be nervous about it, and without it.
- Not jealous, with a tan, luxury color, inevitably, added luxury creases on the face. You must use sunscreens, the cold without a special training is also better not to appear.
- Properly clean and simply: to moisturize the skin of the face according to the characteristics and type of your skin.
- The proper nutrition – the guarantee of health and beauty, eat more vegetables, rich in vitamins food, do not forget to vegetable fats in moderation, and dairy products.
- The regular intake of vitamins a and e work within the support the youth of the skin.
- Less nature of them, it is best to stretch your facial muscles with the correct exercises and load.
- To lose weight it is necessary gradually, a loss of body mass leads to sagging skin not just on the waist, but on her face. Yes and pounds also do not cool the skin.
An excellent tool for the skin - the swiss anti-wrinkle cream is a combination of four active molecules (peptides). This cream is designed to prolong and intensify the action of injection of botox or collagen, and also for self-application in the case of contra-indications for these injection or the refusal to use botox. Cream relieves skin tension, improve its structure, softens the skin, stimulates collagen formation, giving a natural result of rejuvenation, reduces and smoothes expression lines and wrinkles.
Skin care and skin without wrinkles
The fight against aging of the skin of the face must turn to when she was still young, and came to this the need for a comprehensive approach and correct and, most important of all our efforts must be regular, since the effect will be only from the diaries of an effort on yourself. The correct facial will allow to deal not only with those who already are new folds in the face, but alert the development of new wrinkles and postpone old age for then.