Lines and folds of skin on the face are a sign of inadequate care and inevitable aging. Traditional medicines, homemade, get rid of wrinkles under the eyes without injections, lifts and lasers. You just need to know the easy and affordable options for age -appropriate rejuvenation.
Possible causes of wrinkles around the eyes
The eyelids are thinner than other parts of the face, the whole body, and are more susceptible to negative factors. Due to the small amount of collagen and elastin, the lack of subcutaneous fat, the structure of the skin is disrupted more quickly.
Why wrinkles appear earlier under the eyes:
- dust, toxins and other harmful environmental influences;
- congenital predisposition to premature aging;
- hormonal and metabolic changes;
- alcohol abuse, smoking;
- vitamin deficiency in the body;
- eating disorders;
- chronic sleep deprivation;
- muscle weakness;
Strong sunlight not only acts outdoors, but for at least 3 hours indoors. Excessive UV light causes shooting. The oxidizing effects of free radicals are also associated with UV rays.
Initially, due to blinking (10, 000 times / day), facial muscle contraction when laughing, eyes narrowing, thin lines appear in the outer corners of the eyes. Such wrinkles are called "crow's feet". Facial folds appear under the action of sagging skin.
Anti-wrinkle massage around the eyes
Clean your face from makeup and dirt. Then the massage is done with 5 drops of almond oil - lightly tap on the skin around the eyes with a finger bandage. The procedure is repeated once a day for 4-5 weeks.
More complex types of massage:
- Eyes closed. The left eye is massaged with the left hand, the right eye is massaged with the right.
- The middle and ring fingers are pulled from the base of the eyebrows along the upper eyelids that do not move to the temples.
- The movement is stopped at the temple and pressed several times.
- Massage in the opposite direction along the lower border of the orbit to the inner corner (bridge of the nose). Repeat 3-4 times.
- The movement of the light point massages the skin around the eye socket in the same direction. Repeat 5-6 times.
- Fingers clenched into fists are placed on closed eyelids. Without taking it, they tried to open their eyes and raise their eyebrows. Repeat 3-4 times.
- They put their palms on the temples, pressed up, and suddenly tore their hands. Repeat 5-6 times.
Ice cubes are massaged after cleansing the skin and applying the cream. Frozen infusions of birch and sage leaves are used.
Cosmetic recipes to help get rid of wrinkles
It's not just salon procedures that help rejuvenate your skin. Home remedies work well. According to the founder of a well -known cosmetic brand, a 10 -minute facial treatment in the morning and evening is enough to keep the skin young and radiant.
By using a mask, the compress is difficult to "squeeze" in 10 minutes. The time spent on face and body care can be up to 1 hour per day.
Rubbing the face with a frozen injection, the juice helps smooth out existing facial wrinkles and prevents the formation of new skin lines. Under the influence of cold, blood circulation increases, excess fluid is removed.
Attention!Ice cubes are not used if there are spider veins, abrasions, cuts, sores around the eyes.
Infusion of mint, chamomile, linden, calendula is prepared in advance (individually or as a collection). Proportion: 1 tbsp. l. herbs in a cup of boiling water. Insist 15 minutes, strain. Poured into molds, frozen in the refrigerator (freezer).
Immediately before the procedure, they wash the face without soap or clean it with lotion. The iceberg was wrapped with a bandage strip. With light movements along the massage line, rub the outer corner of the eye, the lower eyelid.
Use warm infusions and decoctions, insert a bag of brewed herbs in a warm form. Make a lotion with parsley. Greens are taken fresh, frozen or dried. Use an infusion of chamomile flowers, calendula, roses for compresses.
Lotion for eyelids:
- Chopped parsley.
- Add 1 teaspoon to the greens. weakly brewed tea.
- Mix with 30 drops of vitamin A (oily solution from the pharmacy).
- The bandage is folded into 4–5 layers, moistened with the prepared product.
- Squeeze excess liquid and apply on eyelids.
- The lotion is left on for 20 minutes.
A cotton pad soaked in freshly cooled green tea to body temperature can be used for the procedure. The lotion is left on for 10-15 minutes. Tea antioxidants work by neutralizing the action of free radicals that destroy cells. The procedure can be done once or twice a day.
Important!After the lotion, the skin softens, brightens, smoothes.
Aloe vera juice, ginger, pineapple, lemon, rose water moisturize the skin and increase its elasticity. Moisten the cotton liner in one of the selected ways. Apply on eyelids and corners of eyes, leave on for 15-20 minutes. The juice can be used to lubricate the skin.
Bioactive ingredients from fresh fruit, eggs, honey refresh the skin, remove wrinkles. Fruit acids dissolve epidermal scales and encourage skin renewal. The list of natural remedies to prevent wrinkles includes juice and porridge of watermelon, apricots, bananas, avocados, sea buckthorn.
Products that are too oily, rich and heavy that stretch thin skin should not be used on the under eye area.
Cucumbers are used to make the easiest anti-wrinkle mask. Rub the fruit on a grater, apply the pulp on a gauze napkin to the eyelids for 15 minutes.
Egg whites tighten the skin under the eyes. The mask is prepared with the addition of oatmeal:
- Mix 1 tbsp. l. egg whites with ½ tbsp. l. oatmeal.
- The mixture is applied to the area around the eyes.
- Leave the product for half an hour.
- Wash with water.
Potatoes contain sedatives. anti-inflammatory agents, bleaching. Thin slices of tubers are rubbed into the eye area in the same way as cucumber slices. Grated raw potatoes or juice refreshes the lower eyelids.
Can be used to apply mashed potatoes mixed with curd to the area under the eyes. Pre-refresh and soften the area near the eyes with a lotion or compress from an herbal infusion so that the product components penetrate the dermis better.
This is a natural and cost effective alternative to cosmetic anti-wrinkle creams. Vegetable fats are rich in beneficial acids, vitamin E. Oils make the face look younger and fresher. An easy way to use is to soak the cotton with the selected product and wipe the skin lightly.
What oils are used for wrinkles under the eyes:
- grape seeds;
- rosehip seeds;
- flax seeds.
- Vegetable fats can be used as a massage or a bedtime mask.
- The product is applied to the lower eyelids from the temples to the nose to increase lymph flow and microcirculation.
- If you lubricate moist and warm skin after a bath or shower, the oil is better absorbed and does not leave an oily sheen.
- Mix 1 tbsp. l. honey, glycerin and olive oil.
- The mixture is applied around the eyes.
- Massage gently.
- Leave the product on for a quarter of an hour.
- The residue is removed with a cotton swab.
Regular use of the oil gives a reduction in crow’s feet visible in the corners of the eyes, lightening dark circles under the lower eyelids. This product removes dead cells, moisturizes and tightens the skin.
Start anti-aging treatments as early as possible to delay the appearance of wrinkles as much as possible. It is easier to handle the line of expression in the corner of the eye. It is more difficult to overcome deep folds caused by the action of gravity and stretching of the skin. It is very difficult to get rid of wrinkles that have already formed at the age of 45+ by just using the procedure at home.
The effectiveness of the methods and procedures listed in the article varies. The effectiveness of the mask is higher when applied on perfectly cleansed and moisturized skin (using steam baths, compresses, special lotions). The effect depends on the composition of the agent used, its freshness.
Professional cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery is performed to reduce deep wrinkles. The cost of treatment is much higher than the cost of treatment at home.
The most effective folk remedies for wrinkles under the eyes after 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55
- Age after 25is the best time to start anti-aging treatment. Argan oil, jojoba, rosehip are used to massage the area around the eyes. Moisturize the epidermis with a mask with cucumber and avocado pulp. Phytochemicals stimulate collagen regrowth. Lubrication with egg whites will help prevent the appearance of wrinkles, smoothing out shallow grooves. Do not use soap for washing. You need a special makeup remover for the eyelids (gel, foam). After cleansing, a cosmetic cream is applied on the face, except the area around the eyes. This skin area requires special cosmetics with vitamins, antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, UV filters.
- After 30 yearsApply a nourishing and brightening mask. Add yogurt, grated cucumber, aloe vera, oatmeal. Apply the mask 2 times a week for 15-20 minutes. Rub the skin with a mixture of chilled green tea, lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric.
- After 35 yearstraditional and ready -to -use cosmetics are used to remove existing wrinkles. There should be components such as royal jelly, ginseng extract, phytohormones - plant analogs of estrogen.
- At 40it is not enough to just use anti-wrinkle cream. Need ampoules, serums, capsules with high concentrations of active ingredients. The course is conducted for 2-3 weeks, the rest of the time they use creams, masks, folk remedies.
- After 45 yearshormonal imbalances accelerate age -related changes in the body. Apply the product with royal bee jelly, phytoestrogens. In the evening, after cleansing the skin, massage with olive oil, avocado, shea or macadamia oil.
- Facial skin at a temperature of 50looks faded. Using diluted lemon juice for lotions and masks will help remove dead cells. Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Vitamin C help remove age spots. This tool is used 1-2 times a week. As a result of using anti-aging cosmetics, folk recipes for rejuvenation are not directly visible. The top layer of skin is renewed at a young age in 28-34 days. After 40-50 years, cell replacement slows down. Complete renewal of the epidermis in the elderly occurs in more than 60 days.
- After 55 yearsinjections, lotions, creams and homemade products are used with caution for anti-aging procedures. Gentle treatment for faded skin - a mask with a banana. Apply ½ fruit puree. The mask is left to act for 15-20 minutes. The residue is washed with water. Bananas and avocados can be mixed with yogurt and honey, vitamin E oil solution. Lycopene in tomatoes acts against skin aging. Use tomato juice for lotions and masks. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the product. Mature aging skin responds well to papaya masks. Papain enzymes damage dead cells, brightening age spots.
Precautions for use
It is best not to use more than one new product per week for rejuvenation and under eye care. Only fresh produce is used. The recipe is customized according to skin type. The dose is reduced for sensitive epidermis, and allergic agents are excluded.
Mix the ingredients into a ceramic, glass or plastic container. Before use, the container is smeared with boiling water. They keep homemade cosmetics in glass jars, sign the date of manufacture, and the composition. Even in the refrigerator, its shelf life is short - from 2 to 7 days.
To prevent the appearance of wrinkles, it is recommended not to abuse alcohol, drink enough clean water, and do not smoke. Daily diet is enriched with fruits and vegetables with antioxidants, vitamins, bioflavonoids, phytohormones.
The skin around the eyes should be taken care of - thoroughly cleaned of cosmetics and dirt, always use moisturizing and nourishing creams, folk remedies. Take a look at the parts of the face that are meant for cosmetics, and what’s in them.
Take a break every hour. Close their eyes to relax the muscles. You need protection from UV rays - special creams and glasses with dark lenses.
Cosmetic expert reviews
- Dermatologists, cosmetic experts recommend using infusions of green tea, cucumber pulp, aloe juice for anti-aging eyelid care. Experts speak positively about the use of minimally invasive rejuvenation procedures with hyaluronic acid and botox in old age.
- Dermatologists, cosmetic specialists confirm that folk remedies provide the necessary skin hydration. Ready-made anti-aging cosmetics improve microcirculation, restore the structure of the dermis. You need components such as hyaluronic acid, collagen, elastin, panthenol, plant extracts, vitamins A and E.
- A cosmetic expert warns against using masks made from fresh fruit too often. The recommended frequency is 1 or 2 times a week. To prevent dryness after the procedure, you need to lubricate the skin with a nourishing cream.
Check # 1
"I use traditional medicine in addition to ready-made cosmetics. Creams, gels, tonics are always available, don't need to be rubbed or mixed. Ready-made cosmetic film masks and other types are easy to apply and remove, they don't spread. I use medicine-folk remedy for wrinkles under the eyes on weekends, holidays, to pamper my skin with natural ingredients. "
Check # 2
"Folk remedies work well for superficial wrinkles. They must be used properly so as not to cause irritation, allergic reactions. I use masks with honey and cinnamon, herbal injections, egg whites. "
Check # 3
"Wrinkles on the forehead and crow's feet around the eyes appear after 30 years. I try not to forget to use a moisturizing and nourishing cream. I do not smoke, drink alcohol, eat a lot of seasonal fruit. I make a mask with apricots, apples, powderherbs. I wiped my face with homemade rose hydrolate, diluted sage and mint color. The folds on the forehead were smoothed, and thin lines remained under the eyes. "
Wrinkles under the eyes appear due to the structural features of the skin in this area, high activity of facial muscles. It is difficult to protect a person from the negative effects of many factors on a daily basis. Therefore, wrinkles under the eyes can be seen as early as the age of 25 years.
The use of folk remedies will help ward off skin aging, the appearance of signs of aging. To overcome existing wrinkles, you need to use ready-made anti-aging cosmetics at the same time.