The desire to look young is quite natural, and wrinkles mostly interfere with its implementation. To combat them, impressive weapons in various ways have been accumulated - from simple folk masks and homemade creams to those of cardinal surgeries. Let's talk more about how to deal with wrinkles with folk remedies.
What are wrinkles
Wrinkles (ruga) are folds or grooves on the skin, usually caused by aging or improper skin care.
Small medical encyclopedia. - M. : Encyclopedia of Medicine. 1991-1996
As can be seen from the definition, the main cause of wrinkles on the face is age-related changes and improper care, but there are other factors that include environmental conditions, general body condition, wrong regimen, poor nutrition, and others.
Wrinkles are classified according to the cause of appearance - static and dynamic (mimic), and depth - shallow (epidermis), medium -deep (dermal) and deep.
Table: classification of wrinkles
|Static wrinkles||These types of wrinkles arise from both objective (natural aging of the body) and subjective causes (lifestyle, environmental influences, disease).|
|Dynamic wrinkles (imitating).||They can be called habitual wrinkles. This type of wrinkle arises from frequent recurrent facial muscle contractions. Mimic wrinkles are localized on the forehead, on the bridge of the nose, around the eyes and mouth.|
|Superficial wrinkles (epidermis).||They form in the surface layer of the epidermis due to exposure to adverse external conditions (sun, strong winds, frost) and bad habits. Also, don't reject descent. This type of wrinkle is ideal for correction.|
|Moderate deep wrinkles (dermal).||The appearance of this type of wrinkle indicates that the violation has reached the dermis layer and there is a change in the state of collagen fibers, as well as intercellular material. With this type of wrinkles, it is impossible to fight only by external means, because the main thing here is to try to restore collagen production in sufficient quantities. It is necessary to use special products that will help increase the production of endogenous collagen, as well as antioxidants - externally and internally.|
|deep wrinkles||If you do not start fighting wrinkles in the early stages, then sooner or later it will turn into a deep one. At this stage, not only the dermis layer is affected, but also the subcutaneous fatty tissue. It is impossible to completely overcome deep wrinkles, you can only reduce them - to a greater or lesser degree.|
Advantages and disadvantages of folk remedies to combat wrinkles
While there are many industrial cosmetics, don’t forget the proven old folk remedies. why?
- First, some of these funds must be available, and if not, then it is not difficult to obtain them.
- Second, it’s easy to use, though you can make some complex multi -ingredient elixirs if you want.
- Third, folk remedies do not require large expenditures, although you can also buy expensive exotic components.
Of course, there is also a negative side. The disadvantages of folk remedies are their long preparation, inability to achieve immediate results, short shelf life and the possibility of allergic reactions.
Table: disadvantages of folk remedies for wrinkles
|allergic reactions||Any drug can give an allergic reaction - folk or industrial. On the latter, by the way, it is more likely, because industrial products are multicomponent and any component can cause allergies. Therefore, use folk remedies with caution.|
|Short lifespan||Of course, if you prepare the drug itself, it does not contain preservatives, therefore, it can not be stored for a long time. So, if your cosmetics have a long shelf life, then there is little benefit from it. By the way, expensive natural products also have a short shelf life due to the presence of living elements in their composition and a small amount of preservatives.|
|Inability to achieve immediate results||Yes, the use of folk remedies, as well as their treatment, is a long process, but the results are more stable. Remember that there is no immediate miracle cure. Even if you go for a cosmetic procedure, you have to complete the entire course, and one procedure will not be effective.|
|Long cooking||If you decide to prepare a multi -ingredient medicine, then it can take a lot of time, but you may want to and can spend it. For example, while preparing dinner, you can rub at the same time several parts of the product for a mask and sit quietly with the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes. It won't take long.|
Therefore, we can conclude that the advantages of folk remedies outweigh their disadvantages. So let's continue to practice.
How to make your own home remedy for facial rejuvenation
We offer you some traditional remedies for wrinkles. The general rule for all ingredients is that they must be fresh.
Ordinary and ordinary potatoes are an indispensable cosmetic product. he:
- available (almost always in every home);
- practically does not cause allergies;
- can be used for all skin types and at any age;
- 70 percent consists of water, which will help the skin replenish its supply of moisture;
- sources of vitamin C (natural antioxidants, restores skin elasticity), vitamin B (stimulates collagen production, restores skin elasticity), vitamin K and selenium (strengthens the epidermis);
- contains thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, folacin, pyridoxine, which stimulate cells to produce their own collagen;
- contains lutein (protects the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation and moisturizes it).
Basic rules for the use of potatoes for cosmetic purposes:
- It should be noted that both for use and for masks, potatoes with green spots are not suitable. These tubers contain solanine (poison).
- To prepare the mask, it is better to use plastic or wooden utensils, metal objects can initiate an oxidation reaction.
- Useful and raw, and boiled potatoes. If you have sensitive skin that is prone to irritation, it is better to use a decoction.
- The main thing in the potato mask is the juice, so do not squeeze the grated mass.
- You need to grate the potatoes, it is not recommended to use a blender for this, because the mass is too liquid.
- You can not adhere to strict recipes, follow reasonable steps and do not make the mask too liquid.
- Prepare a fresh mask every time.
- Keep the potato mask on your face for no more than 20 minutes.
The easiest way to use anti-wrinkle potatoes is to cut them into thin slices and spread them all over your face.
A more difficult option is to grate and apply the gruel on the face with a spatula or hand in several layers.
If using boiled potatoes, let it cool slightly so that it does not burn, mash well and mix with warm boiled water. Apply on face and keep until completely cool, but, as already mentioned, no more than 20 minutes.
In this way, potatoes are compatible with other products, so you can cook more than two thousand dishes from it - from soups to desserts.
This ability can be used in home cosmetology. A variety of ingredients can also be successfully added to potato masks to enhance or add certain properties.
Table: potato masks for different skin types
|For normal skin||Make a mask based on your usual moisturizer: mash boiled potatoes, add milk, moisturizer and crushed oatmeal.|
|For dry skin||Such a mask fights well with dryness of the epidermis: grated raw potatoes, a little milk and cucumber juice. If the composition turns out to be very liquid, you can apply it in several stages by rubbing or soaking a linen mask with it, which you can apply to your face for 20 minutes, moisturizing periodically.|
|For oily and combination skin||
|For problem skin||Grate fresh potatoes, beat egg whites, stir gently, add a little vegetable oil (preferably olive oil). Apply for 20 minutes.|
Aloe is another magical plant that must be present in every home. It is used as a medical and cosmetic product.
In this way, aloe juice is distinguished by its ability to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, delivering moisture, nutrients and vitamins there.
In our case, the following attributes are important to us:
- smoothing wrinkles;
- is an antioxidant;
- stimulates the body to produce collagen and elastin;
- saturates the skin with moisture and helps in regulating water balance;
- protect from UV radiation.
Medicinal properties have leaves, which are more than 15 centimeters in size. In order for the biostimulant to appear in aloe juice, you need to hold the leaves for a few days in the refrigerator. It is better to wrap it with a cloth. Squeeze as much juice as you can use at one time.
There are contraindications for internal use of aloe vera, for external use practically do not have it, excluding individual intolerance.
The simplest use of agarwood is to cut a leaf and rub it on the face every morning and evening.
In all other cases, aloe juice is used, mostly mixed with other ingredients.
You can make ice from aloe juice and rub your face with it in the morning.
If your skin is shivering, keep the aloe juice mask on for no more than 15 minutes and be sure to wash it off with water.
The mask of an egg white and a teaspoon of aloe juice smoothes the face perfectly. It can be used as an express remedy if you need to immediately improve your appearance. The mask is applied with a cotton swab in layers. Then you need to lie down, tilt your head back slightly, relax your facial muscles and lie down like this for 15-20 minutes. Then wash the mask with cold water.
You can correct and tighten the contours of the face if you use this mask according to the scheme:
- first month - three times a week;
- second month - twice;
- third month - once;
- next - it is enough to do once every two weeks for prevention.
A mask of aloe juice, kelp powder (algae), honey (one teaspoon each) and one ampoule of vitamin E smooths wrinkles well. All ingredients should be mixed well, apply the mask on the face and hold for 10-15 minutes, then rinse. Apply for lasting results should be twice a week and perform 20 procedures.
Jerusalem artichokes, or ground pears, are a very useful root crop. For most people, it grows in the country or in the garden, but not everyone knows that the Jerusalem artichoke, in addition to all its benefits, is also an excellent cosmetic product that helps fight wrinkles.
The Jerusalem artichoke contains:
- vegetable proteins (help regenerate cells);
- organic acids (responsible for maintaining water balance and metabolic activity in the body);
- potassium, magnesium, zinc, sodium, selenium (all these minerals help maintain healthy skin);
- Vitamin B (premature aging of the skin is a result of a deficiency of this vitamin);
- vitamin C (antioxidant, stimulates collagen production).
By the way, the closest relative of the Jerusalem artichoke is. . . Sun Flower.
The use of Jerusalem artichokes is similar to the use of potatoes (raw and cooked). There is one caveat: if you want to use warm Jerusalem artichokes, it is better not to boil them, but bake in the oven for seven to ten minutes.
The simplest face mask: grate the porridge, apply on face and hold for 20-30 minutes, then rinse. Jerusalem artichoke slurry is prepared immediately before use.
Table: mask with Jerusalem artichokes
|With honey||Mix equal amounts of grated Jerusalem artichokes and honey, mix well, apply on face and keep for 20 minutes.|
|With butter||Mix five teaspoons of Jerusalem artichoke gruel and one teaspoon of unrefined vegetable oil (sunflower, olive, flaxseed, corn). Apply on face, hold for 20 minutes. It is recommended to rinse as follows: rinse with hot water and immediately wipe with ice cubes. Repeat two or three times. Suitable for dry skin.|
|With kefir||Kefir and Jerusalem artichokes are taken in a ratio of 1: 3. Kefir is better to use 2. 5% fat. If you have natural milk, it is better to ferment and use. The ingredients are mixed, applied on the face, excluding the area around the eyes, aged for 20 minutes and washed off with warm water. Suitable for oily skin. Does not fit in the neck. Jerusalem artichokes are dug in the spring, when vitamin deficiencies are particularly pronounced. A course of cosmetic procedures with it is best done at this time each year.|
Jerusalem artichoke is a relatively strong remedy, so it must be used with caution.
Flaxseed is a pantry of various medicinal and nutritional ingredients, so it is part of many folk recipes, including cosmetic ones.
To prepare a homemade mask, flax seeds must be ground in whatever way you normally use in a coffee grinder, blender, meat grinder or mortar.
Table: wrinkle mask with flax seeds
|with potatoes||The crushed flax seeds for this recipe must be steamed in a water bath for 15 minutes, and then mixed with two tablespoons of potato porridge and add ten drops of vitamin E. Mix everything well and apply on your face for ten minutes. This mask should not be used frequently, as it can cause tissue swelling, but it helps fight deep wrinkles.|
|With chamomile flowers||For this recipe, you need an infusion of chamomile officinalis. It is prepared very easily: two tablespoons of dried flowers are poured into 200 ml and infused for 30 minutes under the lid. Then the infusion is filtered. Melt two tablespoons of flax seeds with chamomile infusion until creamy. Apply on face, wash off after 15 minutes. Be sure to apply a moisturizer after the procedure so as not to dry out the skin excessively. This mask is ideal for aging skin, as it helps fight effectively even deep wrinkles and other age -related changes.|
|Rub the mask with oatmeal||Mix one tablespoon of crushed seeds and an equal amount of crushed oatmeal. The mixture is poured with hot milk and infused for 15 minutes. Then apply the mask on your face and massage for about two minutes, not too vigorous. Leave on face for another 15 minutes. Then rinse and apply moisturizer to your face. For this remedy, the seeds and flakes should not be crushed too much to get a rubbing effect.|
|Mask against deep wrinkles||In two tablespoons boil flax seeds (put a teaspoon of seeds in a half -liter jar, pour a glass of boiling water, close the lid and shake the jar for 15 minutes, do not strain), add a teaspoon of honey and one egg yolk. Rub well. Heat the composition for five minutes in a water bath or just in a bowl of hot water. Apply warm composition on face, hold for 20 minutes and rinse.|
Ginger can help fight wrinkles. But this is a very active and burning agent, therefore, ginger is not eaten in its pure form, but added in small quantities to various complex masks.
So you can prepare a mask with white clay and an infusion of chamomile (see above). Melt two teaspoons of grated ginger and one teaspoon of white clay to a creamy state with an infusion of chamomile. Apply on face for 15 minutes, then rinse well.
Ginger will help smooth out fine wrinkles, the clay tightens the skin, and an infusion of chamomile will have a calming effect on it.
Sea salt can help get rid of fine wrinkles, in other cases, its use is also useful, as it promotes skin regeneration and replenishes it with micro -elements. Both small salt crystals (various scrubs) and a salt solution (for wiping the face and compressing) are used. Sea salt can be used in homemade creams.
Do not use sea salt for cosmetic purposes if you have sensitive skin, it has damage or you suffer from dermatological diseases. Compresses with sea salt are contraindicated in diseases of the kidneys, cardiovascular system, blood, and even in the second half of pregnancy.
Table: use of sea salt for wrinkles
|Cream mask||Take two teaspoons of cosmetic vaseline, olive or almond oil and chamomile infusion (method of preparation, see above), one teaspoon of fine sea salt (can be crushed in a coffee grinder or blender), half a teaspoon of honey, half a chicken yolk. or a quail. Mix everything thoroughly to get a homogeneous mixture. Transfer to a sterile jar and store in the refrigerator. It is better to use twice a day, but you can (if there is no time in the morning) only in the evening. After half an hour, remove the excess with a napkin. It is permissible to wash the face with an infusion of chamomile.|
|Sea salt massage||Coarse sea salt (about a tablespoon) is placed on a linen cloth and forms a bag. Soak in any vegetable oil, shake off excess liquid. Perform a facial massage along the massage line with the bag for 10-15 minutes. Do not massage the neck. This procedure will help get rid of fine wrinkles, tighten the face and make the skin elastic. You can do it once or twice a week.|
|Compressed sea salt||Add two tablespoons of salt to a liter of boiling water and let it dissolve. Cool to 40 degrees. Soak a linen mask or just a rag in a salt solution. Apply on face (if using a towel, avoid eye area). Keep the compress for 10-15 minutes. Rinse your face with water or chamomile extract.|
|Mask with cottage cheese||Take a teaspoon of cottage cheese (preferably a natural rustic), a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of finely ground sea salt (or grind yourself), add a little kefir (an incomplete teaspoon so that the batter is not too runny). Apply the resulting medicine on your face and hold for 15 minutes. Rinse first with warm water and then immediately with cold water to set the effect.|
Make sure you take fish oil. Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, minerals, vitamins included in its composition will help fight age-related skin changes from within. Of course, it can also be added to various skin masks. For this purpose, it is better to buy fish oil in liquid form, and not in capsules.
Table: fish oil in home remedies for wrinkles
|Fish oil, lemon and cocoa||Take ten grams of cocoa powder and add 5 ml of fat and lemon juice into it, mix everything well, apply on your face and hold for 25 minutes. Remove the remnants of the mask with a damp cloth and wash your face with an infusion of chamomile. This mask will speed up cellular metabolism.|
|Fish oil, honey, jasmine||Mix five milliliters of fish oil with ten grams of honey, add three to four drops of jasmine essential oil. Pre-steam your face, apply the mask and lie down with it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse (you can use an herbal infusion). Use this mask to prevent age -related changes. Should start after 25 years.|
|Fish oil, starch, ginger||Take one tablespoon of potato starch and one teaspoon each of grated fish oil and ginger. Apply on face for ten minutes. Rinse with water or herbal infusion. Helps fight wrinkles and mimic wrinkles.|
But still, fish oil will bring more benefits if it is used internally.
How else can you fight wrinkles: an effective way to remove and smooth the skin on the face
Use milk not only as a component of various cosmetics, but also for washing. Of course, this applies to natural village milk, not powder. Dilute the milk with hot water in equal proportions and wash your face. Then remove excess fluid from the face and apply a nourishing cream. This procedure must be performed at night.
In addition to creams, masks, scrubs, use a variety of herbal infusions and decoctions (chamomile, parsley, bay leaf) for washing. You can also make ice from this stew and wipe your face with it.
To fight wrinkles, it is not enough to use only external means. Healthy and youthful skin depends on many factors.
- Drink enough water (at least two liters a day). As we have said, skin aging begins when it begins to lose moisture. But moisture is needed not only by the skin, but also by all internal organs. Moreover, if there is not enough fluid for the kidneys, liver, heart, etc. - objects that are more important from the point of view of the body - then it will take this fluid first from the skin. So we repeat: drink more fluids, let it be enough for everyone, don’t force your body to choose who needs it more.
- Eat right. Your diet must be balanced.
- Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep affects mainly the face. Sleep in a cool room with fresh air.
- Smoking and alcohol also age you faster.
- More often outdoors, practice an active lifestyle (while not forgetting to protect your skin from the harmful effects of sun, wind, heat and frost).
All these simple rules will help you maintain your skin for a long time.
- First review: "For me, the most effective way is daily facial skin care. From home procedures - I like salt scrubs - I mix coarse salt with liquid baby soap and rub my face. Then we wash. If done systematically, it isvery good for wrinkles. "
- Second study: "The most faithful folk remedies for wrinkles are homemade recipes, twice a week I apply sea buckthorn oil on my face for two hours in a thick layer. Every day in the morning I wipe it with ice cubes from a decoction of varioususeful herbs. which give results only for the moment you use them. "
- The third study: "I often make homemade masks: potatoes or bananas. I wipe my face with ice, most often with chamomile. And of course, anti-aging creams. The main thing is to do everything regularly, then the result will be noticeable"Even though I don't have wrinkles, the best protection is prevention. "
- Fourth study: "Various folk remedies and homemade masks make it possible to fight wrinkles around the eyes effectively: nourishing masks based on oatmeal, cottage cheese, etc. , decoction of flax seeds, masks based on decoction of raw potatoes and parsley with the addition of vegetable oil, bread mask, etc. "
- Fifth comment: "Sesame oil perfectly helps the skin overcome the problem. It moisturizes and saturates with vitamins, which are rich in it. At night I put a little on the area around the eyes and make a light patting movement for about five minutes. Wipe away the excess withnapkins. Use them often, this is the key to success. "
The use of folk recipes to combat wrinkles does not always take much time. You can use very light in execution, but strong in effect recipes. Also, in the struggle for youth, one must not forget about other factors that influence the condition of the skin.