With age, metabolism slows, fibrillar protein production, hyaluronic acid decreases, and the hormonal background changes. Cosmetology The latest Anti-aging technology helps to slow down the dryness of the skin of the face and body. What are the most effective rejuvenation procedures and have a beneficial effect on the condition of the dermis, according to experts from the International Society for Aesthetic Medicine (UIME), we will consider in the article.
Appointment of anti-aging methods
To understand the best procedures performed for facial rejuvenation, you need to know that anti-aging techniques are not only intended to fight wrinkles. The main task of non -surgical correction is to slow down the aging process and create favorable conditions for the skin, where degenerative changes minimally affect their condition.
What happens in the body during a skin rejuvenation session:
- edema is well eliminated - excess fluid is removed from the intercellular space;
- fibrillar protein production is activated - a natural collagen framework is created, wrinkles are smoothed;
- cells saturated with vitamins, nutrients, oxygen, cellular nutritional processes (tissue trophism), metabolism is normalized;
- dead stratum corneum removed - exfoliation stimulates skin renewal;
- muscle fiber tone decreases - lip and eye angles increase, deep folds and creases disappear.
Anti-aging techniques contribute to the normalization of facial oval, reduction of the jaw, bags under the eyes. And also the skin improves, relief is smoothed, the second chin disappears, the cells are saturated with moisture.
Effective anti-aging treatment
To the question: "Which procedure is best for facial rejuvenation? " It is impossible to answer clearly. Each technology not only has pros and cons, but also certain indications and contraindications. Therefore, what is "good" for one person may be harmful to another. To achieve maximum results, when choosing one or another Anti-aging technique, you need to take into account many things:
- current condition of the skin;
- patient history;
- general condition of the body, the presence of contraindications;
- individual characteristics - hypersensitivity, skin type, color type, etc. ;
- dermatological related problems;
- lifestyle, bad habits;
- the desired effect.
In addition, the best procedure performed for rejuvenation depends on the age of the patient and the severity of the signs of aging. Also, when choosing a manipulation, it is necessary to take into account that it is not only effective (well eliminates age -related changes), but also very safe.
The best recognized most effective methods for maintaining the youthfulness and health of facial skin are used by cosmetic specialists. Consider the most relevant features and benefits of it.
Fractional CO2 laser coating
If you are planning to do facial rejuvenation, and are wondering what is an effective procedure, most cosmetic experts will place CO2 fractionated laser rejuvenation in the first place in the ranking. This hardware technology triggers a natural anti-aging process (neocollagenesis) by arousing inactive cells that synthesize collagen and elastin.
- Extensive list of indications: wrinkles, folds in any depth, after acne, elasticity of the cover, scars, etc.
- Can be used on any part of the body - face, décolleté, arms, buttocks, etc.
- Short recovery period 4-9 days.
- Positive dynamics were recorded after the first session.
- Gentle effect and long-lasting results up to 5-6 years.
The price is relatively high, anesthesia is required, in spring-summer, re-coating can not be done due to high solar activity, it is necessary to take care of the injured skin in the first days after exposure.
Contour plastic with filler
Contour plastic is a minimally invasive injection technique that allows you to restore youthfulness and beauty without a surgeon’s scalpel. The method is to insert a gel -like filler under the skin through a puncture. With the help of fillers, you can make corrections of the oval, chin, cheeks, cheekbones, remove the nasolacrimal groove, nasolabial folds.
Modeling with fillers based on hyaluronate well increases the amount of tissue lost with age, allows you to eliminate asymmetric features, smooth wrinkles, fight lipodystrophy, soft tissue ptosis.
Advantages of contour plastic:
- modern fillers are made of biocompatible, biodegradable materials;
- corrective results appear immediately after drug administration;
- the resulting effect is as natural as possible;
- the recovery period is about 3 days;
- the active components of fillers stimulate their own collagenogenesis;
- the duration of effect is 12-18 months;
- can be rectified.
The process of introducing fillers is completely safe and painless. Local anesthetics are used to relieve discomfort. In rare cases, medications can cause allergic reactions.
Innovative technology that regenerates tissue and triggers cell renewal using the patient’s own autologous plasma containing high concentrations of platelets. After a few sessions, mimic wrinkles are removed, the skin becomes moisturized, its relief is smoothed.
Special substances contained in platelets (growth factors) slow down the aging process by activating the activity of cell mitosis and stimulating the production of fibrillar proteins.
Advantages of Plasmolifting:
- no risk of infection;
- does not cause an immune response;
- compatible with other cosmetic methods;
- accelerates regrowth after aggressive techniques (dermbrasion, chemical exfoliation, etc. ).
Micro current therapy
Microcurrent therapy is a therapeutic and prophylactic physiotherapeutic method used in cosmetology to eliminate the signs of skin aging. The therapeutic effect is achieved due to low -frequency weak electrical currents to all layers of the dermis, subcutaneous tissue, muscle fibers, and vascular walls. This effective technique helps to tighten aging skin, eliminate hyperpigmentation and wrinkles.
- no discomfort during manipulation;
- normalize biological processes at the molecular level;
- non -invasive;
- accelerate intracellular metabolic processes;
- increase the absorption of cosmetic and medical products through the skin layers.
Micro currents are one of the basic cosmetic techniques. It aims to regenerate cells from within. With its help, an excellent lifting effect is achieved, fine wrinkles, pigmentation, lymphostasis are eliminated.
Ultraphonophoresis is the introduction of an active cosmetic substance deep into the skin using high -frequency ultrasonic waves. Depending on the drug used, it is possible to achieve anti-inflammatory, anti-edematous, rejuvenating effect.
The result is achieved by heating the tissue, normalizing trophism, and cellular respiration. Ultrasound stimulates local blood circulation, activating metabolic processes in cells. Technology advantages:
- safety, not painful;
- can be used as an express procedure, as the results can be clearly seen after 1 session;
- combined with other anti-aging methods;
- Suitable for all skin types.
What is the most effective facial rejuvenation procedure in a particular clinical case, a cosmetic specialist will tell you. You can make a choice, devise an optimal Anti-aging program during the initial consultation at a selected cosmetology clinic.