Wrinkles are a natural aging process. They can appear at any age. Essential oils for facial wrinkles are the best remedy. They are obtained from a variety of plants. Each tool has its own useful properties. Some essential oils are more effective at relieving problems than others. But at the same time, all the extracts moisturize the skin well, clear clogged pores and stimulate blood circulation.
The goodness of the product is important
Almost all cosmetics intended for facial skin care contain chemicals. All of them are addictive, and the result will be short -lived, as the effect is only on the upper layers of the skin.
Essential oils are able to penetrate deep into the skin, delivering the beneficial elements and vitamins needed there. They help activate natural reserves and produce new natural collagen in the body. In order for the effect to be the best, you must take into account your skin type and choose the most suitable product.
Lavender flower oil extract is a light yellow substance that has a pleasant aroma.
- Due to the presence of organic acids, various irritants are removed, the skin becomes fresh and shallow wrinkles are smoothed.
- The inflammatory process is stopped with the help of tannins, which destroy the pathogenic microflora.
- There is a disappearance of dark spots from deep wrinkles.
- Sebum production becomes normal.
- Improves blood circulation, so cell nutrition is improved.
- Natural collagen production is activated.
Who is eligible:
- For problem skin. Thanks to relieving the inflammatory process, it will protect the epidermis from the appearance of new acne.
- For the sensitive. Regular use of lavender extract will reduce the sensitivity of the skin to external irritants.
- To fade. Helps smooth fine lines and brighten the face.
Lavender oil can be associated with universal cosmetic products. It is intended for both young girls and women over 30 years.
The essential oil
Tea tree ether is an oily liquid that has a characteristic odor.
- There is rapid healing of burns, wounds and fungal infections.
- Reduces oily skin and eliminates acne.
- The skin is effectively cleansed, so the epidermis breathes fully and receives nutrients. As a result, small wrinkles are smoothed out.
Who is eligible:
- For problem skin. Reduces the intensity of sebaceous glands, cleans pores and eliminates pathogenic microflora that causes acne.
- For porous age. She needs a thorough cleaning. After all, with poor care, small wrinkles begin to appear.
It is not recommended to use tea tree oil for owners of thin sensitive epidermis.
Melissa officinalis has a special citrus aroma, which is why it is often called lemon mint among the public.
- Improves blood microcirculation and accelerates the regeneration process in cells.
- It has anti-inflammatory and bacterial action and effectively relieves acne.
- Slows down the aging process due to the production of collagen and elastin.
- Effective against pigmentation.
Who is eligible:
- Can be used for oily and dry skin care.
- Suitable for lip care. Heals cracks and small wounds. Helps cure herpes.
A few drops of lemon balm oil are recommended to be added to day creams in winter. It will protect the skin from the effects of cold winds and frost.
The oily consistency of myrrh has a tart, balsamic, bitter and even slightly spicy aroma. It is derived from tree resin.
- It has a moisturizing and rejuvenating effect.
- Eliminates mimicking wrinkles.
- Fights acne and skin conditions.
- With regular use, it makes scars less noticeable.
Who is eligible:
- As a rejuvenator, it is more recommended for use by women after 50 years.
- Anyone with skin problems can use it. It is enough to add a few drops to the night cream.
Another myrrh oil can be rubbed periodically into the roots of the lashes. This app will make them stronger and speed up growth.
Rose extract has a different aroma. In addition to the usual pink fragrance, you can find fruity and citrus aromas, as well as scents with a bit of spice and incense.
- moisturize the skin;
- has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects;
- effective in overcoming acne;
- leveling facial skin;
- produces a rejuvenating effect, smoothing wrinkles;
- activating the regeneration process;
- gentle on the skin around the eyes.
Rose oil is considered universal. It can be used by women and men of any age.
The extract has a light yellow color. Easily absorbed into the skin, leaving a soft and velvety effect.
- This extract is able to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin and create a protective film. Due to this, moisture is retained in the cells and does not allow the epidermis to flake off and dry out.
- Stimulates the process of cell regeneration, so their youth increases.
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory function, the oil effectively combats acne, and also helps get rid of dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Improves and evens out facial skin.
Who is eligible:
- For dry skin. Great for exfoliation and inflammation. Effectively moisturizes and nourishes the inner layers of the epidermis with the necessary elements.
- For normal and oily.
- For the skin around the eyes. It will help to get rid of mimics and small wrinkles.
- For the lips. Eliminates cracking, dryness and peeling.
It can also be used as a medicine after sunbathing.
When buying any essential product, you should definitely pay attention to the following:
- check the expiration date;
- it is reasonable to buy containers with dispensers;
- the container should be only glass and always dark in color (in a bright bottle, the liquid will be oxidized from sunlight).
When using a new drug, it is necessary to examine the body for allergic reactions. Even universal rose oil can cause allergies, despite the fact that it suits everyone unconditionally.
It is very important to remember that essential extracts should not be used without diluting on the skin. It is used as an additive to vegetable oils or cosmetics.
Wrinkle medicine at home
To get rid of wrinkles at home, cosmetic products are prepared on the basis of vegetable oils with the addition of essential extracts. As a base, you can choose linen, peach, camphor, almonds, castor or sea buckthorn. The main thing is that the oil must be prepared using the cold-pressed technique, then it will be more effective. To give elasticity and eliminate wrinkles on the forehead, just add a few drops of the extract on the face mask.
Recipes for wrinkles around the eyes:
- Mix 10 ml of jojoba extract with 10 drops of sandalwood oil. The product is ready to use in the evening with a driving movement. After that, you need to wipe your eyes with a tissue to remove the remnants of the material.
- To get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, simply add 3 drops of eucalyptus, tea tree and lavender oil to the daily eye cream.
Essential oils are classified as powerful. The main contraindication is individual intolerance. It can manifest not only as a reaction on the skin, but also in the form of congestion and itching in the nose, runny nose, sneezing, torn.