Wrinkles are considered a sign of old age, however, the first wrinkles on the face may appear at the most flowering age. For most girls, the appearance of a "sign of the times" on the face is a disaster. Let’s think about why early wrinkles appear and how to fight for youthfulness and smoothness of the skin.
There are many reasons that trigger the early appearance of wrinkles on the face. Often, a combination of factors influences the formation of folds.
So, the most common causes of early skin aging:
- Descendants. Individual characteristics of skin structure are inherited. Therefore, if a woman's closest relatives (mother, grandmother, sister) have such cosmetic problems, it is recommended to start anti-aging care immediately after 20 years. The cause of the formation of folds at a young age is a thin epidermis. At the same time, in men, the top layer of skin is initially thicker, and the appearance of the first wrinkles is observed, as a rule, after 30 years.
- Dry skin. Lack of moisture is a result of the influence of external causes. The first mimic wrinkles on the face may appear before the age of 20 years.
- Dangerous working and life conditions. Early wrinkles often appear in people who, due to their professional activities, spend a lot of time in the open sun or in cold conditions. But working indoors can also cause skin dehydration, because in many offices the humidity level is very low.
- Wrong guard. Reluctance or ignorance of the basic rules of skin care is one of the common causes of early wrinkles.
- Love the sunburn. Wrinkles at an early age can appear in girls who like to visit the beach and solarium, but do not use UV protection.
- Smoking. These bad habits contribute to the activation of the aging process, have a negative effect on the skin, both from the inside and outside.
- Sudden fluctuations in weight. Fans of strict diets should remember that they are at risk of getting wrinkles on their face. It is very important to avoid an unbalanced diet.
- Active expression. This is the reason that contributes to the formation of dynamic wrinkles, commonly called mimicking. For example, girls who have poor eyesight and do not wear glasses or lenses are at risk of experiencing early wrinkles around the eyes, as they have to squint to see the subject.
- Wrong mode. Persistent lack of sleep, lack of walking in the fresh air and low physical activity contribute to the appearance of wrinkles on the face.
- Pressure. Nerve tension causes the release of certain hormones (cortisol, adrenaline), which contribute to the occurrence of muscle spasms on the face. And this leads to poor blood circulation and premature aging of the skin.
Ways to fight
Let's see if you can get rid of the initial wrinkles on the face. To fight for young skin, you can use home and salon methods, each option has its own advantages.
Salon procedures are good because the results of their use can be seen quickly, usually after a few days, and sometimes a few hours after the session. The disadvantages are the relatively high price and the presence of contraindications to the procedure. In addition, after the use of the injection technique, it takes time for recovery, because immediately after the procedure, bruises may appear at the injection site.
Home care does not allow you to get quick results, it requires systematic and perseverance. But on the other hand, such care is almost free. The advantage is the fact that you can perform the procedure at home in any free minutes. And this is very easy with a compact schedule.
You can smooth out wrinkles at an early age using a variety of procedures. The appointment of rejuvenation programs is carried out individually, taking into account the characteristics of facial skin.
This method is based on the introduction of preparations containing botulinum toxin into the muscles. Medications block impulses that enter muscle tissue, so that the muscles relax. During the period of action of botulinum toxin, the muscles remain static, that is, the main cause of the appearance of facial wrinkles is eliminated.
As long as the wrinkles are shallow, muscle relaxation leads to their smoothing. But the effect does not appear immediately, improvement can be seen on the 3-4th day, and the most noticeable effect will come 7-14 days after drug administration.
Over time, the effects of the drug become weaker. And when muscle mobility is restored by 80-90%, it is possible to repeat the procedure. As a rule, repeated administration should be carried out every 5-8 months (depending on individual response).
Mesotherapy and biorevitalization
Both of these procedures aim to stimulate the natural regeneration process in the skin. The essence of the procedure is the introduction of special subcutaneous preparations. The difference between mesotherapy and biorevitalization lies in the composition of the means used.
When performing biorevitalization, the main component of the drug is hyaluronic acid. In mesotherapy, more complex cocktails are used.
Results can be seen immediately after the first injection of the drug. However, to achieve the best results, it is recommended to complete the full course, which consists of 2-5 procedures.
This method is based on the effect on the skin of a stream of light emitted by a special device. The result of the procedure is the smoothing of superficial wrinkles and an improvement in skin tone.
To get the best results, several procedures are performed (from 3 to 7) with a break between sessions for three weeks.
This modern technique is based on the effect on all layers of the skin with a laser beam. During the procedure, the lower layer of the epidermis is compressed and the soothing irregularities (wrinkles) are removed.
To consolidate the effects, several sessions are required, their number being determined individually.
The essence of the procedure is the "dissolution" of the surface layer of epidermal cells. As a result of exposure to chemicals, dead cells are removed, and the regeneration process is also stimulated. Thanks to this, the face looks fresher, and wrinkles are eliminated.
It is necessary to choose a composition for the procedure and determine the number of sessions individually.
In addition to the above procedures, beauty salons can offer more gentle procedures to get rid of early wrinkles:
- professional cosmetic massage;
- run a mask course using professional cosmetics.
There are also more exotic methods of rejuvenation, for example, rejuvenation with the help of hirudotherapy or massage with snails.
If it is not possible to contact a beautician, you can try to get rid of early wrinkles with home remedies. Let's think about what to do to get rid of the first wrinkles on the skin.
This requires a set of procedures:
- ice washing;
- special gymnastics;
- self massage;
- rejuvenating mask.
wash the ice
This is a very simple but useful procedure. It is necessary to wipe the face with ice cubes every morning, according to the massage line. It should not put pressure on the skin, the movement should be light and sliding.
To make ice, you can take mineral water, but it is better to prepare a decoction of chamomile, parsley or sage. After completing the procedure, let the face dry slightly in the air, and then apply a cream appropriate for your skin type.
The regular performance of special exercises allows you to get rid of the initial wrinkles under the eyes, smooth the nasolabial folds, even out the skin relief on the forehead and around the mouth.
Exercises need to be repeated 5-10 times:
- close your eyes tightly (don’t whine at the same time), and then relax your muscles;
- flashes rapidly for 10 seconds;
- place your fingers under the eyebrows, press the skin and lift the eyebrows upwards, facing the resistance;
- press the skin in the outer corner of the eye with your fingers, closing your eyes tightly;
- take a deep breath, try to expand the wings of the nose, then exhale through the left corner of the mouth. Repeat the exercise, but exhale through the right corner of your mouth;
- inhale slowly through the nose, and exhale through the mouth, stretching the lips forward;
- place your finger on your forehead just above the eyebrow, and now raise your eyebrow;
- fix the skin in the inner corner of the eye, in the middle of the eyebrow and in the outer corner of the eye, and now try to close your eyes tightly;
- We download workouts with exercises that cause blood flow to the skin. Slowly turn your head to the left "all the way", after three seconds, lower your head forward down, trying to touch your chest with your chin. Repeat on the other side.
This procedure stimulates blood circulation and effectively smoothes wrinkles. There are different sequence techniques>, but you should start mastering this procedure with a classic cosmetic massage.
- wash your face and hands well;
- apply cosmetic creams or oils;
- perform movements with fingertips, strictly along the massage line;
- the procedure includes three movements - rubbing, rubbing and kneading;
- the first movement is done by slightly sliding the finger over the skin;
- when doing the second movement, you should slightly increase the pressure, but make sure the skin does not stretch;
- kneading is the hardest part of the procedure, as you need to have a significant effect on the facial muscles, but not stretch the skin. Place a three-finger pad on the massaged area and make a pulsating pressing motion for 3-5 seconds, then move your finger and repeat the effect;
- end the session with a swipe.
One of the most effective home remedies for early wrinkles is a homemade cosmetic mask made from natural products. They need to be done twice a week.
This is a very effective mask, for the procedure you need to prepare three cosmetic compositions.
- First: steam two tablespoons of small oatmeal with a little hot milk to make a thick "porridge", let it brew until it is completely cool. Mix the mass with a tablespoon of unrefined vegetable oil, such as sesame or flaxseed.
- Second: heat a dessert spoon of natural honey, mix with grated green apples on a fine grater (two tablespoons of apple mass will be needed);
- Third: mix one tablespoon of sour cream with raw egg yolk and three drops of lemon juice.
Now you need to clean and steam your face, and apply the composition first. Wash with warm water after a quarter of an hour. Repeat the same with the second and third compositions. Finish by washing with cold water.
They moisturize the skin very well, which means that the mask made of fresh fruit fights early wrinkles. It is necessary to grind the fruit pulp on a grater and mix with a tablespoon of sour cream. Apply this mixture for half an hour.
For masks it is recommended to use:
- green wine;
- pumpkin (raw or roasted);
To prevent the appearance of early wrinkles, you must:
- live the healthiest lifestyle: get enough sleep, eat a balanced diet, be in the fresh air;
- drink more pure water;
- provide skin with proper care, use high quality cosmetics suitable for age and skin type.